Got Poo Hawaii Business Review
If you’re a pet owner who resides in Kailua, sooner or later you’ll hear about the many wonderful pet services that Ali Mathews-Bacon and her husband Mike offer through their Got Poo Oahu pet service business. Based in Kailua, the couple has now started to attract a loyal customer base throughout the surrounding areas in Oahu.
So what’s the big deal? If you’re a pet owner, you know about the rather unpleasant problems you have to deal with when you have a pet cat or dog. Ali and Mike can help out, and their assistance has become a much-needed service for many pet owners in Hawaii.
Here’s how they can help:
1. They can clean the poop in your backyard. Poop can be rather unsightly and smelly, so having poop in your backyard can really make things unpleasant for you. What’s more, you’ll need to be very careful where you step, and some parts of the backyard will have to be avoided to be safe.
In addition, poop can also harbor parasites and bacteria that can make your children sick. If you step on it and track it inside your home, you can make family members sick as well. When it rains, it can drain into the sewers and contaminate the local water system. That’s why in some parts of the country, laws are being enacted compelling pet owners to clean their yards of poop daily.
2. They can walk your dogs. Walking your dog can be a fun activity, but it’s not so fun when you need to clean up after them by picking their poop. It’s just plain nasty! But Ali can do this for you and they have a way of getting rid of the poop properly and environmentally. So if you’re too busy to walk your dogs regularly, Ali can do it for you.
3. They can teach dogs to behave properly during their walks. Many dogs can pull on their leashes when you try to walk them, and that can be very tiring and frustrating. Ali can train your dogs to behave when she walks them, so that when it’s your turn to walk them they can match your pace as you take a stroll around the neighborhood.
4. They can take care of your dogs and kitties when you’re at work, or when you go on vacation. The couple even has a K9 B&B where your pooches can stay and play, so that your dogs won’t miss you too much when you’re gone.
5. Ali and Mike are friendly and professional. They’re clearly enthusiastic about their jobs, and they can do so much for you. At the same time, their rates are eminently reasonable, so you know right away you’re getting full value for your money.
More and more pet owners in Kailua really appreciate the joyful assistance that Ali and Mike offer through their Got Poo Oahu pet service business. If you’re in the area, check them out—you can leave the nasty cleanup to them, and you can enjoy the companionship of your pets a lot more!